“As a hiring manager, I don’t want to look at a stack of resumes. I want to see three or four, maybe five resumes and say ‘These are all good candidates – let’s get them in here and start the process.’ ”
Your high-growth company has some unique challenges:
- Everyone (including you) is moving at 100 miles per hour.
- You need a role filled (yesterday) but don’t have time to fill it.
- What’s more, your hiring manager and HR department aren’t necessarily on the same page.
- Whose job description is this, anyway?
We know what it’s like, because we’ve lived in the worlds of technology, pharmaceuticals & biotechnology. Even great companies with solid management teams and substantial funding can have a hard time defining their organizational needs, and finding qualified people who can contribute and thrive.
You know there’s a better way. You’ve been able to execute so far, but you are starting to experience growing pains. It’s all-hands-on-deck, you’ve tapped out your network and you need positions filled – but what’s the real value of hiring a recruiter to fill a requisition?
Clear Path is different; we treat the entire hiring process as mission-critical. Yes, our integrated staffing services provide the structure you need to create a great organization and become a great place to work. But we go above and beyond. Working with us is unique and rewarding because:
- We get everyone on the same page: Your executives, Human Resources team and hiring managers are all highly engaged in the process – and your results are significantly better because we work from a common vision.
- You get one reliable partner who knows your business and focuses on getting the right people. The truth is, companies who source from multiple recruiters typically get mediocre results. Working with us is better, because Clear Path is dedicated to serving you and proving only the highest quality candidates who we know will excel in your environment.
- We provide timely and constructive feedback throughout the process – and you do too. Collaborating helps us to determine exactly what you like, what you need, and how to find extraordinary employees.
If you want to know more about how we can help, click here.